The Microdac diet: Eat Less and Exercise more.

No two people are identical; we are, after all the product of our parents. If they are full-figured, chances are so will we, and conversely, if they are skinny, so will we. But, within those parameters we can control our weight. This is the only diet you will ever need. Included are the formulas to design a program specifically for you. Calculate your Basal Metabolic rate (MBR), and your Body Mass Index (BMI), and all other formulas needed.
Eat and enjoy and stay healthy. Feel free to share this information with everyone and make as many comments as you wish.
Finally, be sure to take your vitamins and minerals every day!
Also, listen to this podcast and share with everyone on your emailing list. Thanks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My, my, you have been busy! It looks like you're getting this blogging and podcasting stuff down pat. I'm impressed, and can't wait to see what other material comes down the pike...
Anonymous said…
Hοωdy! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm tryіng to find
a template or plugin thаt mіght be able tο fix this ρroblem.
If уou have any suggestionѕ, plеaѕe share.

With thanks!

Stop by my ωeb site :: vehicle transport
Anonymous said…
Hi, constantlу i usеd to chеck web site posts herе early in the daylight,
as і enjοy to learn morе and moгe.



Feеl free to surf to my website green coffeе extrаct
:: ::

Popular posts from this blog

IMMIGRANTS come to America because America is FREE